10021 Gulf Blvd.
Beach in Front,
Boat Dock in Back!
Why choose between boating and beaching... when you can have BOTH! Located on the narrowest part of Treasure Island halfway between Johns Pass and Blind Pass (see the aerial photo), the Shell Haven is a water-lovers paradise! Our premiere vacation spot is a rare treat on the beaches... every window out front looks upon the Gulf beach sands across the street, while the private backyard looks onto its own landscaped beach and a breathtaking wide-water view of the Boca Ciega Bay. Park your boat or sit and fish in salt water on our long, wide private dock while the kids play in the sand by the water.
All units feature a full kitchen with cooking utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, electric stove, cable TV and VCR or DVD, and a queen sofa bed in the living room. Linens are included. Laundry facilities and high-speed wireless internet are available onsite.
Upstairs Unit with Sundeck
This one-bedroom unit is decorated in a refreshing blue-and-white cottage theme. Bedroom with a beach view has two full beds and a queen sofabed is in the living room. Your own private deck overlooks a stunning water view.
Unit Sqft: 500
Bath Opens To: living room
Has Deck or Balcony: Yes
Has BBQ: Yes
Unit Furnished: Yes
Full size bed(s): 2
Sofa bed(s): 1
AC Type: Wall
Heating Type: Wall
Cable TV: Yes
Has VCR: Yes
Unit Has WiFi: Yes
Has Iron/Board: Yes
Proximity to Point of Interest
beach, Distance: 25 yds.
Intracoastal, Distance: 0 ft.
Johns Pass, Distance: 1 mi.
Daily Rate: $109
Weekly Rate: $645
Monthly Rate: $2195
Daily Rate: $125
Weekly Rate: $795
Monthly Rate: $2495
Daily Rate: $150
Weekly Rate: $895
Monthly Rate: $3195
Pets Allowed - Pet Fee: 60 (or $75/mo.) per pet *
Unit Cleaning Fee: 60 (or $75/mo.) *
- PAYMENT:We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal. You will be charged 50% upon confirmation and the balance 30 days before arrival date. We collect 13% for state and local taxes, a cleaning fee and a pet fee, if applicable (see PET POLICY AND FEES below). The cleaning fee is $60 for a 2 week stay or less; for longer than 2 weeks the cleaning fee is $75 per month.
- HOLIDAY RATES: Holidays are billed at the High Season Rates, including Holiday weekends or nights that break up adjacent Holiday stays. Minimum stays may apply; call for details.
- LONG-TERM VISITORS: Visitors staying with us for 6 months or more with a signed lease qualify for a substantial discount off the monthly rates and are exempt from 12% state and local taxes. Contact the property owner directly for more details.
- CANCELLATIONS: The initial deposit may be nonrefundable; a $75 cancellation fee may also apply. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival we will make every effort to re-rent your unit and refund as much as possible; to guarantee a full refund, please purchase trip insurance. (see http://tripinsurance.com )
- HURRICANE GUARANTEE: If your stay is interrupted by an evacuation due to a hurricane, you are automatically eligible for a free equivalent stay with us. In case of hurricane, flood, sale of property or natural catastrophe, we will make our best attempt to find you a suitable alternative. Please contact the property owner directly for more details.
- PET POLICIES AND FEES: Well-behaved pets are welcome subject to prior approval. * Once approved, The pet fee is $60/pet for a 2 week stay or less; for longer than 2 weeks the pet fee is $75/pet per month. Certain pets (like goldfish) stay FREE! Please be considerate of other visitors and always clean up behind your pet. Do not let your pet roam free, nor leave it locked in the room all day. (Thanks!)
- SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted indoors; comfortable outdoor areas are provided for your smoking pleasure. Please use the ashtrays provided.
- Some reservations may be subject to free upgrades.
- Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Copyright ⰰ5 to present, Florida Coast Cottages. All rights reserved.
P. O. Box 123, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785 - (727) 433-6789
All property details, rates and policies are provided by the property owner,
and Florida Coast Cottages makes no warranties or affirmations, neither expressed nor implied,
as to the accuracy of the information contained herein.